Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Hooked!

O.k. O.k., I finally gave in a read the Twilight book's. I must admit, I was one of those that said it was going to be stupid and that I wouldn't like it. Let me tell you something, when I started reading the first book Twilight I could not put it down, it took me I believe 3 days to read it! As soon as I finished that one it was on, I had read the whole set within a week and a half! Now, I want to read them again! I love the way Stephenie Meyer makes you feel like you are in the book. I look forward to reading some of her other books, keep up that awesome work Stephanie!

1 comment:

Punky N Munky said...

I read it before any of my friends, I'd just "heard" that it was a "good vampire book" and since I like vampires I picked it up. It is by far my favorite series ever!!! I haven't met anyone who hasn't liked it!